Fast & Furious
New Model. Original Parts.
Fast & Furious, Also known as Fast & Furious 4. This 2009 American action movie was directed by Justin Lin and written by Chris Morgan. It is the sequel to The Fast and Furious(2001) and the fourth instalment in the Fast & Furious franchise. Fast & Furious stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, John Ortiz, Gal Gadot, and Laz Alonso. The film features Dominic Toretto, a fugitive, and Brian O’Conner, an FBI agent. They work together to capture a drug lord and assassinate Letty Ortiz, Toretto’s love.
The fourth film was announced in July 2007. Diesel, Walker and Rodriguez returned to the role of Diesel. Brian Tyler, who composed the score for Tokyo Drift, also returned to the stage.
Universal Pictures released Fast & Furious theatrically worldwide on April 3, 2009. It was the first film to use D-BOX motion feedback technology. It received mixed reviews, with praises for the reunion of the original cast and for the action sequences. However, it was criticised for its writing. It grossed over $360 million worldwide, subverting expectations to become the then-highest-grossing film in the franchise and the 17th highest-grossing film of 2009. It also made $70.9 million in worldwide opening weekends, making it the highest-grossing spring weekend opening worldwide until Alice in Wonderland (2010). In April 2011, the sequel, Fast Five, was released.
Additional information about the characters: List Fast & Furious Characters
- Vin Diesel portrays Dominic Toretto (professional street racer, criminal and fugitive).
- Paul Walker plays Brian O’Conner (an FBI agent and ex-LAPD officer who helped Dom avoid law enforcement). Later, a relationship with Mia Toretto was rekindled.
- Michelle Rodriguez plays Letty Ortiz (Dominic’s wife), who is killed in an automobile explosion that was caused by FenixCalderon.
- Jordana Brewster portrays Mia Toretto (Dani’s sister, Brian’s ex-girlfriend), but she later reunited with Brian.
- John Ortiz portrays Arturo Braga/ Ramon Campos, a Mexican drug lord that recruits street-racers to smuggle heroin through the Mexico-U.S. border.
- Gal Gadot plays Gisele Yashar as a liaison for Braga, who takes a romantic interest in Dominic.
- Laz Alonso portrays Fenix Calderon as Braga’s righthand man and who murders Letty.
Sung Kang, Dominic’s right-hand guy, is the central cast. Tego Calderon, a Puerto Rican singer, and Don Omar, a Puerto Rican singer, are featured as Leo and Santos, respectively, members of the oil heist group. Shea Whigham portrays Brian’s snarky colleague Michael Stasiak and Liza Lapira plays Sophie Trinh (an FBI agent who works closely alongside Brian). Jack Conley plays Penning, Brian’s boss. Ron Yuan is David Park, Braga’s street racer scout. Greg Cipes and Brandon T. Jackson are Dwight Mueller and Malik Herzon, respectively.
User Review( votes)